Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Trailers



I was going to write about recent movies I saw when they came out, Ender’s Game and Thor: The Dark World. Which I’m sure everyone has seen and has probably already read other blogs or reviews. So I thought I would do something a little differed and write about trailers I saw.
One of the trailers I have been most excited about is Catching Fire. Yes, I have read all the books. And yes, when everyone was talking about them I was all “what’s the big deal?” Then, I read the trilogy and was all “holy cow, Batman these are good!” During the Catching Fire trailer all I kept thinking was hey that’s straight from the books when Peeta gives Katniss the locket! They’re going to show the dress Cinna makes that turns into a mockingjay! There are going to have the mist from the Quarter Quell. I am super excited to see the things straight from the book.
Let us not forget The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug! With Benedict Cumberbatch and his sinister dragon voice. There are no words, well maybe one… allons-y. Can I ask why is Black Widow in like 98% of the Captain America: The Winter Solider trailer I saw this weekend? I just feel like the Captain America trailer was making it about her. What’s up with that? X-Men: Days of Future Past, two words James McAvoy. Two more words, awesome actor.
I’m not sure if I am alone in this boat, but when I saw the intro to the 47 Ronin trailer “I’m looking for someone who was sold to you. A half bred banished from our land.” I was waiting for Wolverine to come out on the scene. Okay I admit I cried when I saw the Delivery Man trailer. So what? I would like to defend my last statement by quoting from The Guild Season 6:
Tink: Oh God. Donovan just asked me to go to lunch later. No reason.
Codex: So?
Tink: There’s just something freaky going on in my chest area. Maybe I’m having a heart attack.
Zaboo: Tink, those are feelings.

No comments:

Post a Comment